- Prices mentioned on the website are applicable for a standard install. See below for details. Specifications for a standard install.
A. House should have the following features: Single storey house, Pitched roof and the meterbox should be up to date as per following specifications:
Please refer to ‘Australian Standard AS-6002-1999 Domestic electric meter enclosure’ for further details.
- Fibre fire-proof back board.
- The casing should be made out of metal and not wood/chipboard.
- No loose wires which should be neatly tucked.
- No old ceramic switches – only circuit breaker switches.
- Enough space should be available to install an isolation switch.
B. Property should be in the metro area of the respective city. Metro is defined as follows:
- QLD: 80 km from our Brisbane HQ at Acacia Ridge.
- VIC: 80 km from the Melbourne office at Brooklyn.
- TAS: 80 km from the Hobart office at Moonah.
- WA: 80 km from the Perth office at Landsdale.
- NSW: 80 km from the Sydney office at Seven Hills.
- SA: 80 km from the Adelaide office at Salisbury Plain.
C. Install address must:
The advertised price is only valid for tin roof (Flat roof not included) & single storey house. Extra charges will be applicable for tile/flat roof or multi storey property.
The advertised price is applicable if the solar system purchased is eligible as per the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme and you agree to assign the rights of the STCs to German energy.
The price advertised is not applicable if you require finance.
A minimum deposit of 10% is payable when ordering your solar system.
The Goods remain German energy property until the purchase price is paid in full. Until you pay the full purchase price, you will be the custodian of the goods. The following points must also be adhered to:
- Have clear, unhindered vehicle access for our installers.
- Have a completed home not under construction with wiring/power supply complying with current electrical standards.
- Have a suitable location for the inverter. If location is exposed or is in the open, a weather proof cover may be required.
Cancellation of any order after the cooling off period will incur an administrative fee of $200. Any fee charged by energy suppliers for approval of your solar system will not be refunded to you.
Upon signing the quote, any changes to the quote will incur an admin charge of $20. A new quote will be generated and sent to you.
German energy will beat any competitor’s quote by 10%, provided it fulfils the following conditions:
- A. You must keep the goods in your possession.
- B. You must keep the goods in good condition and protect them from any damage.
- C. The goods must be kept in a location appropriate to the nature of the goods, separately and marked so that the goods are clearly and easily identifiable as the German energy.
- D. If you change the location of the goods, German energy must be informed immediately.
- E. You must under no condition sell, assign, change, pledge, lien or other encumbrance to be created in relation to the goods.
- F. If you sell any of the goods while they remain the property of German energy, the proceeds from the sale are owed to German energy and must be paid to German energy immediately.
- G. If you do not pay German energy the purchase price of the goods by the due date, German energy may require you to deliver the goods back to them. The cost of delivering the goods back must be borne by you.
- H. 48 hours’ notice will be given by German energy to you for the return the goods. If you do not return the goods within 48 hours, you must allow German energy to enter your premises to take possession of the goods.
Prices indicated on the website are displayed as per the post codes. Please ensure you enter the correct post code to receive the relevant pricing.
We only provide after sales installation support to customers who have purchased a solar system from German energy.
All the necessary information must be provided by home owners or the relevant account holder. Any incomplete or incorrect information provided by you may result in a delayed response.
- A. Must be an formal quote and not a verbal quote or an email confirmation.
- B. The price quoted by the other company cannot be a liquidation sale price.
- C. The price guarantee can only be redeemed once per customer.
- D. The price guarantee offer is applicable only for the metro areas (as defined in section # 1-B above)
- E. The price guarantee is only for products with the exact same model number and specifications as the German energy product.
- F. The price guarantee only applies to currently stocked items.
- G. The price guarantee does not apply to trade prices or commercial quantities.
German energy will not be held liable for any damage to the solar system caused by fire, flood, storms or other accidents.
German energy does not give any guarantees regarding daily energy production by the solar system. Solar production output varies depending on the weather, direction of roof, shades and other factors.
If German energy incurs any extra costs due to incorrect information of any kind provided by the customer, the customer will be liable to pay those additional costs.
It is the customers responsibility to obtain all the necessary permits and permissions to have solar installed on the property – this includes but not limited to Council Building approvals and Permits, Strata Title Permission and Landlords permission.
For more information please call on 1300 360 700.